Saturday, February 28, 2009
Offer #3 went in on Thursday. This is a great little 3/2 in Clovis. Some have wondered if we're planning on leaving Hume because of this house hunt. Nope... not anytime soon. Just feel that this is a great time to jump into the market while both prices and interest rates are low. The plan is to rent it out for awhile. So if you know any families looking for a home in Clovis, drop me a line.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Sunday, February 22, 2009
So here it is... we try again with Offer #2. This one's actually the first seller-owned (not Bank owned) house that we've looked at. We made the offer on Friday. They countered on Saturday and now we're trying to decide what to do tomorrow. More info to come...