Saturday, February 28, 2009


Offer #3 went in on Thursday. This is a great little 3/2 in Clovis. Some have wondered if we're planning on leaving Hume because of this house hunt. Nope... not anytime soon. Just feel that this is a great time to jump into the market while both prices and interest rates are low. The plan is to rent it out for awhile. So if you know any families looking for a home in Clovis, drop me a line.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Strike 2

Offer in... Counter received... 3rd party comes in and offers them what they asked for it. On to the next one.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Here we go again

So here it is... we try again with Offer #2. This one's actually the first seller-owned (not Bank owned) house that we've looked at. We made the offer on Friday. They countered on Saturday and now we're trying to decide what to do tomorrow. More info to come...

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Maybe... Not!

On to the next one. I think we're in for a ride here. Fortunately we're not in a hurry and there are lots of good ones out there.

More to follow in the house saga.

Saturday, February 7, 2009


Put down an offer on this Thursday. Definitely asking God to close doors and slam them shut if it shouldn't happen.


Monday begins five sessions for me of teaching Inductive Bible Study up at Joshua. I'll be teaching through the book of Titus over the different sessions. I'm definitely looking forward to this one. More to come later... maybe.